At Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago, your dreams are the details we care about most.
Imagine a Chicago area wedding that reflects your personalities and showcases your union. Celebrate the joy of love while our expert staff takes care of the details – this is the wedding experience at Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago. From decorating your Chicago area wedding reception to serving the delicious cuisine for your banquet, our talented team has earned a fine reputation for utmost service delivered in outstanding settings. Whatever you envision for your wedding and reception, the staff at Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago has the expertise to make it a reality.
- Seating arrangements and room set-up – We offer flexible seating ranging from 8 to 12 guests per table.
- Dance floor and risers - These are fully mobile and adaptable to your specifications.
- Ceremony room - Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago can create a ceremony room, set in round or chapel style.
- Order of events – From traditional to your own unique vision, allow your wedding specialist to assist you in deciding the flow of your day.
- Audio-visual equipment – Our onsite audio-visual experts help execute your ideas.
- Ice sculptures – Our culinary experts can create a sculpture to match your theme, from simple to elaborate.
- Parking – Valet and complimentary self-parking is available. All parking is outdoors.
- Wedding cake - Our pastry chef can design your perfect wedding cake. Choose from a variety of designs, styles and flavors.
- Gold Passport - Hyatt Gold Passport points are awarded for all food and beverage purchased for your wedding at the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago. One point is awarded for each dollar spent for all events. Points can be used toward future overnight accommodations.
- Pricing - A Food and Beverage minimum is applied to all events. A non-refundable deposit will be required with the signed contract. Menus and pricing are subject to change without notice until a final contract is signed. All Food and Beverage is subject to Service Charge and Sales Tax.
- Guarantee - A final number of guests is required three business days prior to your event. This number is your guarantee and may not be lowered. The hotel will prepare meals for 3% over the guaranteed count. Final charges are based on your guarantee or actual attendance, whichever is greater.
Other questions are answered in the FAQ section. Of course, your dedicated wedding specialist is on hand to answer any other questions or accept any other requests you may have.
If you are ready to begin the planning process, please submit a RFP today. A member of our staff will respond to your query promptly.
The Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago is pleased to host your wedding, reception or rehearsal dinner at one of our impeccable wedding venues. To make wedding planning easier, we have compiled the following list of suggested Chicago and Schaumburg area wedding photographers who are dedicated to capturing all the special moments of your big day.
If you would like to see more information about our wedding offerings, please view our wedding locations, peruse our catering options or see our dedicated wedding packages. If you would like to speak to a member of our wedding planning team directly, please submit an RFP today and a member of our staff will respond promptly to your query.